We as a Red Hat Training Partners have 3 Red Hat Certified Architects(RHCA) with 15+ years of industry experience and 2 Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) as Red Hat Certified Instructors. Our instructors deliver trainings for Red Hat all over India, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Australia & New Zealand. Swapnil Jain was awarded as "Best Instructor" for 2015-2016.
Get trained by the best & experienced.
Learn to install, configure, and manage containers. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters.
Learn to write and manage Ansible playbooks and automate system administration tools.
* 15% Discount on Training & 50% Discount on Exam
One-year’s access to Red Hat Online Learning courses. Includes 70+ Red Hat Online Learning Courses, 400 hours of hands-on labs, 100+ hours of video classroom training, continuous access to new course content and much more.
If you are new to Linux, build your Linux skills by taking our core curriculum courses and become an RHCSA.
Part 1 of the core system administration tasks needed to become a full-time Red Hat Enterprise Linux administrator.
Part 2 of the core system administration tasks needed to become a full-time Red Hat Enterprise Linux administrator.
Designed for experienced Linux system administrators who hold an RHCSA certification or equivalent skills and who want to broaden their ability to administer Linux systems at an enterprise level.
Prove your skills and knowledge in the core system administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux by taking the RHCSA exam (EX200). By passing this exam, you earn the RHCSA certification.
An RHCE certification is earned by an RHCSA who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill, and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. By passing this exam, you earn the Red Hat Certified Engineer certification.
Expand your skills beyond a Red Hat Certified Engineer by focusing in key areas such as diagnostics and troubleshooting, virtualization, server hardening, high-availability clustering, Red Hat Satellite, and performance tuning. Show your mastery of Linux by becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect or Red Hat Certified Architect with a concentration in datacenters, cloud or DevOps.
○ RH342 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
○ RH403 Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration
○ RH413 Red Hat Server Hardening
○ RH436 Red Hat High Availability Clustering
○ RH442 Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning
○ CL110 Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
○ CL210 Red Hat OpenStack Administration II
○ CL310 Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
○ CEPH125 Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration
○ RH236 Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration
○ RH318 Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
○ JB248 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
○ JB348 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
○ JB225 - Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Developement I
○ JB421 - Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel Development
○ JB435 - Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse
○ JB465 - Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS