RH436 Red Hat High Availability Clustering
Design and deploy a high availability cluster
The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® High Availability Clustering (RH436) course teaches storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Gluster Storage.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
Audience and prerequisites
Audience for this course
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
Prerequisites for this course
- If you want to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE® certification, you can confirm that you have the necessary knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.
Outline for this course
- Clusters and storage
- Create high-availability clusters.
- Nodes and quorum
- Resource groups
- Troubleshoot high-availability clusters
- Complex resource groups
- Two-node clusters
- ISCSI initiators
- Multipath Storage
- Logical volume manager (LVM) clusters
- Global File System 2
- Eliminate single points of failure
- Comprehensive review
Course Fee: Rs. 56,000*
* Service Tax Extra
* Group Discount Options Available
* Contact for regular offers and discounts on Training & Certification